Love Moschino

£90 down from £244
Love Moschino black stretch wool mix dress

I do love a bargain – I’ve been style stalking this dress on-line for a while. Should I or shouldn’t I? Do I need another LBD? Weirdly I only have 2 black dresses and one them is patterned.

So I braved the bad weather and hopped over to The Music Rooms near Bond Street tube on my lunch break and was very pleased to have made this Designer Fashion Sale . I tried on a few things but this Love Moschino dress fitted perfectly. My only bugbear was its not lined so I will have to wear a half-slip (get me I’m so proper) But my mother taught me at a young age to get your underpinnings right and clothes fit so much better. There is one still for sale at  My Wardrobe in size 40 IT.

I also tried on the Barbour for Alice Temperley leather/waxed jacket. It’s really heavy to wear and although Olivia Palermo was seen modelling one in Grazia, it was not for me. 

My shoulders are too broad and it looked a little comedic on me L Shame as again it was a total bargain priced down to £190 so it went back onto the sale rail. The sale is on for another day and cash and credit cards are accepted.

Comments

Popular Posts