:-)

:-)

Sunday, 27 October 2013

The face filler post

I did my annual trolley dash for max-strength-fix-my-face beauty products a few weeks before my birthday. Upon several recommendations I bought the Sarah Chapman Skinesis Discovery Collection. It contains a cleanser, serum and day moisturiser all contained in a lovely little white box.

The air pump needs a good pounding/shaking to get the products out but once slathered onto the face I think it really did do something. My skin felt much softer and looked more glowy after only 2 weeks use. They have lovely customer service and a few tweets to check, The Discovery Collection should last 2-4 weeks with daily use. The products smell delicious, backed with serious science ingredients and natural essential oils. I think the next step for me is to book in for a facial treatment at Skinesis Clinic to help maintain the routine.



1 comment:

  1. Save your money. I'm so disillusioned with skincare right now and keep checking the ingredients of cheap creams that have the same ingredients as those costing hundreds! x

    ReplyDelete

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you