Mulberry Sample Sale coming soon

MULBERRY SPRING SAMPLE SALE.

Tuesday 20th, Wednesday 21st, Thursday 22nd April, 2010
10am - 7pm
MULBERRY, 1st Floor, 41-42 New Bond Street,
London, W1S 2RY

Only accept cash, credit and debit cards.
No refunds or exchanges.

There is an admission charge of £2
that goes to CoppaFeel!, registered charity 1132366.

Please note this is an invitation-only event, but I am sharing this with you guy's as all you need to do is be a bit brazen turn up anyway and say your printer is out of ink and you couldn't print it out in time. 

They should be pleased to have anyone turn up and spend their cash in these economic/politically un-settled times. 
Election, what election? - Brown vs Cameron - what a non-choice the UK has ...Emily Pankhurst  must be turning in her grave if she knew it all came down to the politician wives Fash Off; Sarah or Samantha that's if you believe the media. 

Comments

  1. I'm nothing if not brazen! Although still penniless. I'm ignoring the wife thing although if I were Sam Cam or Sarah B at least I'd be able to get clothes for clients!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip, not sure I'd have the guts to do that even if I had some money to spend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the discount? 50% off? 70% off?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The invite said up to 70% off and kindly gave you a reminder not bring bags or coats in as they will need to be needed to check in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanna go but I'm nervous if they reject me :(
    if u have a invitation can u send me?
    maybe I could change the list of name by photoshop!
    plz~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah just email me direct from my blogger profile and I will forward it to you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gutted I missed this, do you know if there will be another one? I really, really want an Alexa but can't really afford the price tag, mere student et al :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts