:-)

:-)

Thursday, 8 April 2010

Sun out/Legs out

It is a glorious day today - I am wearing my pale blue Marc Jacobs capri trousers and Ghost crepe mocha jacket with a nude coloured vest underneath. I dug out my silver canvas ballet pumps by Toast and its great to ditch the black opaque tights. But it's still April and I have already seen men and women walking about central London in shorts with bare pale pasty legs! I am appalled. Its not the summer yet - why have they got their legs out? Is it just me, but do you find hairy pale legs offensive?

4 comments:

  1. Hairy yes but I'm not so bothered by pale except when you get a glare off them! I always slap some Dove summer glow in medium on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw someone wearing flip-flops today with the most scabby feet I have EVER seen. I mean mine aren't pretty, and I don't demand that anyone who dons a pair of flip-flops gets a pedicure, but these feet were seriously gross.Uck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So with you about hairy legs - ugh!!

    Hope the good weather continues for you!

    XOXO LOLA:)

    PS Glad you like the Award - very well deserved!x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't get my legs out until I can be bothered to Fake Bake them!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you