on Target

ooh I had been so good at the start of the year, I hardly bought anything in the sales. There didn't seem to be anything that caught my eye and frankly I'm so over A/W13-14 and really cannot wait to embrace S/S14 (fickle fashion me).

So obviously the Peter Pilotto for Target collection really caught my eye, currently available at Net a Porter. The zingy bright prints which Peter Pilotto is known for and amazing price point was too good an opportunity to add to my ever expanding dress collection. Of course the material is polyester and I cannot vouch for the quality and fit until it arrives in a few days - Hurry up Fedex!!

Comments

  1. My girls ordered loads, I couldn't make my mind up over the frill hemmed dress x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts