They know me so well

I was luckily enough to receive gift vouchers for my birthday - Selfridges and ASOS . How wonderful is that and how well do my friends and family know me; to feed my shopping habit!!!

Mmmm what to get? Maybe...
Or
By Pip Studio - Birds of Paradise pattern. This will look jolly cheerful in my bathroom.

Or try out a new perfume for the Autumnal season? Tom Ford Black Orchid £60 for 50 ml
Something totally frivolous a diamante skull & cross bone pendant by Vivienne Westwood £70 - all from Selfridges

Get ahead and start planning my Christmas party outfit? A/Wear slinky jumpsuit £40

I can totally see myself shimmying around the dance floor in this square pailette shift dress £120 both from ASOS

So a big thank you to everyone - as well as joy of being given a gift voucher, the thoughtfulness of letting me have the experience of browsing on-line, as well as being able to 'purchase' what I want is truly a lovely present for me. Mwah

Comments

  1. I have the Tom Ford perfume, its lovely. I like the necklace and think you should get that x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts