New Face

White Rabbit! Pinch punch first day of the month and no returns....have no idea why I say all that but it's the 1st of September. How did that happen? We never did have much actual Summer weather this year and its felt very Autumnal since March. But here we are and the evenings are getting darker and the next Bank Holiday is on Boxing day!!!

Anyhow I thought I would update you on my current beauty routine and a recent discovery of mine. Immortelle Divine Cream by l'Occitane, what a name and what a product. During our holiday break I managed to fit a visit to Cheshire Oaks (the only highlight of my stay with the in-laws). I swooped onto a lot of the retail outlets and in under 3 hours managed to get 2 dresses, Bobbi Brown make up palatte, school shoes for The Curly Haired Beauty and this amazing face cream which was part of a starter set. The difference it has made to my complexion is incredible. My skin feels so soft and velvety after a week of using it. I think it's suppose to be used by more (ahem) mature ladies but since I will be joining the next age bracket in a few months there's no harm starting to use this now. It's a very lightweight cream that's easily absorbed leaving no greasy feeling on the skin surface. The name comes from the Immortelle essential oil used to stimulate collagens and improve the skins microcirculation. I have combination skin but my forehead is starting to show stubborn horizontal frown lines despite still remaining oily. I'm against having botox and having grown out my fringe; this cream looks like a viable option to reduce the lines. I'm not against looking my age but want to help preserve what I have for a little bit longer ;-)
 


Comments

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts