Somerset by Alice Temperley

I checked out the new Somerset by Alice Temperley at John Lewis today and I have to say each piece beared the hallmark of Alice's signature style. There wasn't anything I wouldn't snap up and I had to really refrain from purchasing and wait for next pay day to get kitted out for A/W season. Bit ironic really since today is warm, sunny and blue skied - the Summer we should have had back in June/July/August.....

Wool and cashmere coat £299
The dresses are in pure silk and actually look much better than these photos. With sizing going up to Size 16

I must be turning middle-aged as whilst I was in John Lewis I checked out the rest of the fashion collection and really liked the edit in there. Farhi, Lauren, Whistles, Hobbs etc. were all laid out in spacious surrounding (Oxford Street branch). I even had a browse in the Lingerie department and spotted some Elle MacPherson undies marked down to £18 and in my size (bargain bonus). All in all well done John Lewis for getting your market right; everything a department store should be. As for Marks and Spencers - oh dear oh dear but I will save that for another blog post! 

Comments

Popular Posts