November Review


I *heart* this coat – and so pleased the 30% extra off for Friends and Family with The Outnet came along last month. Even with standard delivery it arrived in super quick time and I have been wearing it nearly every other day. The tie belt is a great length which means you can properly tie a bow for a nice smart finishing touch. Although the coat is not the warmest one I own, I can layer my Lavenham quilted gilet underneath without baulking up too much. I love it when my fingers tips brush along the fabric, it so soft and cosy feeling. Sometimes it really does pay to invest a little bit more money for a quality item.



Helene Berman Wool/cashmere trench coat with leather-look detailing

I shall still be web stalking the Sophie Hulme coat in the ever hopefully event it may become heavily discounted in the Sales.


Comments

Popular Posts