H&M Isabel Marant - belated post shopping frenzy

My order from Hennes arrived yesterday evening, the Isabel Marant Designer collaboration which caused the usual shopping frenzy last week. I tried to queue outside the Regent Store but the ridiculous bracelet distribution for timed entry was off-putting so I high tailed it back to the office and was on-line refreshing the website until I struck lucky!

What I chose were the following item that I needed to plug a few gaps in my wardrobe. The slouchy Tux style mannish jacket, the black & white printed silk blouse, a red version for Curly Haired Beauty, silk fringed scarf and the gold silk trousers for fellow Blogger Kate (who was also trying to shop on-line but had no luck). It's was quite funny following the Twitter feeds of everyones website woes, store queue frustrations and ubiquitous haul photos.... Yes I did have to wait a while for the home delivery, so not the instant gratification hit but I am very pleased with my items. I did say last time when Marni collaborated with Hennes I wouldn't go to all the trouble but hey I couldn't resist !!!!

I can't believe the re-sell value of the clothes doing the rounds on eBay. I know that if you keep checking the website returned items will be back on sale and in-store, as going on past experience nothing is ever sold out.

The beauty of this collection was how inter-changeable the collection was between women's, menswear and children wear (a first for the Designer). I had wanted to get some boy tops for the twins so we could all be matchy matchy for out cheesy Christmas card photo, but the kids sizing didn't go down small enough.

Excuse the terrible photos had to take shots in a hurry :-)

Comments

Popular Posts