London Calling

Phew its been a bit busy at the office, its a hive of activity so I haven't had much time to devote to blogging and yikes so many events going on in London to cover. London Fashion Week will soon be upon us and I have been kindly invited to the Jasper Garvinda show by Forever Better for Miele, who are sponsoring him. I am very chuffed to be asked along as I know how sought after these tickets are. I'll be able to access the VIP area and media room; so hope to blog live and let you know what Jasper has created for SS10. Cheers Roxy!
London Dress from AW10 collection

There is also the London Design Festival from 18th - 26th September. There are over 200 events around London  and I hope to be able to check out something inspiring. Last years Chess Tournament in Trafalgar Square was very impressive to watch and I don't even know how to play chess. This year there are 8 x Audi Industrial Robots , where you can book a slot and interact with the installation tracing LED light messages in the sky. I can't wait to try that! 

Comments

Popular Posts