OMG more shoes on sale

This week is improving, sunshine, tick, haircut booked for tomorrow, tick and on Thursday RUPERT SANDERSON SAMPLE SALE......last one I couldn't make due to the lousy weather but by hook or by crook I am going to go to this one.

The Music Room  South Molton Lane London W1 from 8am to 8pm. Sources mentioned shoes marked down 70% and possible starting prices from £40....oh dear pay day not here yet but I know my bank will be very understanding. In fact I may forgo the weekly Ocado shop and live on baked beans to fund these babies if I see them.

Comments

  1. Hi my dear!! Thanks for your kind words and support regarding my new venture, that would be fabulous for you to do a post for me hopefully when I'm up and going!! Hope you're having a good week and thanks once again, its much appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts