My Haul

Dear father I have sinned - I blew my Ocado budget on fripperies at the Question Air  warehouse sale and now we will all have to live on beans...But look at what amazing things I bought *leaps like a loon*

Nadine pink mini dress, a real pop of colour, you can't help but notice me in this dress - and why have one Alice By Temperley dress when you can have another...I couldn't bear to leave it on the rail I had to have this also!
Annette Maxi dress - its a beautifully draped jersey dress which I wore today dressed down with converse sneakers!
Lavenham quilted gilet - for when Autumn returns (loving this India Summer that's happening in London). I can see this layered over jumpers etc. when I have to keep the heating off as I can't pay the gas bills.

Juicy Couture trackie - for the slob days :-) couldn't resist a bargain the zip up top was £29 and bottoms £15

If I had any funds left *sobs* I would have been heading for the Temperley  Sample Sale which starts Tomorrow until Friday at:
20th Century Theatre
291 Westbourne Grove
london
W11 2QA
Directions here


******************************************************

For those of you with a home to furnish and cannot be bothered to trawl the antique markets at the crack of dawn.

Graham & Green have a warehouse sale on Saturday 1st October thru to Sunday 2nd October
Unit 2B
Capital Interchange Way
Brentford
TW8 0EX
Directions here

Images from Graham and Green

Comments

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts