Kinky boots

I can't see what Mrs B is trying to achieve here - credit for photo from here

Extremely practical footwear in New York, cradling a 9 week old baby...

If you wish to emulate her look, then these Viola boots by Kurt Geiger £350 will do the trick (handy for pole dancing too).


But as a working woman with 3 small children, I prefer these Carvela boots to keep my toes toasty £150, chic non? Perfect for hiding cankles

But these dear little ponyskin boots are on sale for £69 KG Vanika boots. My inner rock chick is wanting to bust out - 4-0 crisis looming....

Comments

  1. She's had his fourth child, they're both as rich as Croesus and she's still so insecure. I've NEVER seen a young mother in real life walk about with her new baby in a shawl. Most just put them in a pram or sling FFS. Or Nanny takes charge. Sad and insecure. Who gives a F about her footwear. I used to think them so sweet and in love, now I wonder about their mental health. But only a long way after how my family and friends are coping with the economic crisis and hugely increased cost of living on our very average incomes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts