Burp - Excuse me

What can I say I have eaten too much and drunk too much this festive season. Its all been very nice and indulgent and I have learnt to use up all the leftover meats creatively and cracked the secret 'Northern' meat and potato pie recipe; which has made D very happy.

Oop North where he comes from, they have pie shops like how we have sandwich shops down here in London....butter pie (?), meat pie, meat and potato pie!
Credit of photo from here

I didn't get a chance to photograph my own efforts they got inhaled too quickly

I have been reduced to wearing my Juicy Couture tracksuit to accomodate my expanded waistline. I knew that outfit would come in handy for slob days. Navy stretchy velour rules! Got no one to impress now the big day has been and gone...and New Years Eve is going to be a quiet affair here. So I have no daft too tight dresses to wiggle into or scary Spanx pant loo horrors. 

Although I do fancy the idea of a silky jumpsuit for a touch of Luxe casualness - boderline Pajama territory or maybe a knitted onesie? 

Pink washed silk jumpsuit by Alice by Temperley - dress this up with a black cropped tux style jacket perfect outfit to wear for cocktails


Metallic knitted jumpsuit by M Missoni  - layer over a chunky knitted cardigan for winter warmth

All from The Outnet - style tip, go up one size to avoid the dreaded camel hoof.

Comments

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts