Mini Run

Sundays are never lie in days in my household. Swimming lessons for Curly Haired Beauty, Mr Fashion and The Foley Artist starts at 9.30am. But a little cheering sight was the start of the London to Brighton Mini Run. Old and new vechicles tooting along with flags fluttering made me smile. I tried to get a close up of the sticker "you were only suppose to blow the bloody doors off?

There were a few convertibles with the roof down ever hopeful the sky would turn from grey to blue and the Sun might shine (fat chance). The iconic Mini is one car I always wanted to own. Not the pumped up version from Germany but a proper ickle one made in GB. What's on your iconic car wish list?  

Comments

  1. I love the line from the Italian Job. I don't drive but if I did, I would have a white range rover and be even more broke than I am now! I don't know how people can afford to run cars but then my kids have always gone to private schools so you can't have everything!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts