Now Hoxton isn't an area I go to very much - in my youth it was for visits to the Moorefield eye hospital to work out what was wrong with my eyes. Turns out I was extremely shortsighted in one eye (minus 4). I normally get hopelessly lost around there; the tube station with the multitude of exits! I think I once turned down a job in Old Street because I thought the daily commute would be too fraught. My loss as it was probably some digital start up company that is now raking it in after creating the best selling app on iPod.... :-(
- Average Posts lengths 300 words - if you write more consider splitting it into 2 posts, that way you can stick the other half up the next day.
- 4 x Posts a week is good
- Edit, crop & carefully choose your photo accompanying your blog post.
- Own your domain name and move to WordPress - avoid GoDaddy
- Thank everyone - old school style, writing out thank you letters
- Find your voice and write what's true to you and keep blogging
So another Big THANK YOU for a lovely evening