What's inside my fridge

Inside my fridge - yep we love our diary products in this home...

It's looking particularly well stocked as Ocado have been. But what you can't see as it's out of shot is the beauty bits I keep inside the door. Something that has helped cool down my complexion that I have been spritzing liberally during the heatwave was is the Essential Face Water by L'Occitane. It contains Immortelle flower water and organically derived hyaluronic acid which keeps your face hydrated and not let it dry out. It's safe enough to use on the kids skin and they don't seem to object my spritzing them with it to help cool them down! The website is currently having a sale so if you wanted to try out the range the Skincare Discovery Kit  is now £16 instead of £26.50

Comments

Popular Posts