Hair Toil Part 2

Here a few things I found on the web to keep me motivated and inspired on ditching the dye and going natural. If only I was blonder and lived in California it would all be so much more easier!










I'm going to get my hair cut much shorter next week, currently it's past shoulder length and doing that annoying getting caught in bag shoulder straps which I hate. The other day D tried to put his arm around me whilst sat on the sofa going for a cuddle. He timed it wrong and it got caught in my messy bun and yanked my head up which really hurt! So right now I am ready for the chop and go back to the default chic bob. Even though I had told my hairdresser never cut it off, even if I beg you as it's all hormones and I will regret it. 

*I did that thing 11 years ago after reading lots of maternity books to cut you hair short before having a baby so it is easier to maintain when you have a little one. Well I always regretted doing that and I spent a lot of time and effort growing my hair long and wanting swishy swinging hair again before 40 hit. Now fast forward several years and I spend most of the time with my hair up to keep it out of the way; what with the wet weather, wind etc. Which is the worse thing to do if your hair is thinning as it puts a strain on the hair follicle roots. Tsk so unfair and complicated. 

I'm going to start stockpiling violet shampoos, toners, intense hair masks in preparation.

Wish me luck
twosp 

Comments

Popular Posts