Skin Saver Dr Jart

As Winter progresses here, I am slathering on a new serum to keep my skin hydrated and soft. Yes another product :-) my daily skincare routine is getting obscenely long. But I am very keen not to over exfoliate and compromise the skin mantle so I am slapping on a very good Korean product by Dr Jart called Ceramidin Liquid that got rave reviews by Caroline Hirons.

It's very light and smells similar to Weleda products - herbal can't quite put your finger on it scent. Not offensive and fragrance does not linger on the skin.
It comes in a very big bottle (150ml when most serums are under 30ml in size) and you only need a few drops which I palm and pat into the skin after I have cleansed and used Acids (to gently exfoliate) in the evenings before applying The Ordinary serums, Sarah Chapman Overnight Facial and then sleeping pack by Korres . For the day I apply before moisturiser and it seems to make the skin feel a  whole lot softer. Does not pill under all the other layers of products I use. Sinks in very quickly, has prevented flaky skin on the forehead and nose my usual winter hot spots , no breakouts despite the inclusion of Alchol Denat but my skin is not sensitive to alcohol. Lucky old me.
Phew look at what's inside it, you need a science degree to understand it! But the upshot is, it contains ceramides which is something your skin has but depreciates with age (so unfair) 
Lol - Plumps and seals Dull Dry Skin , yep that's winter skin for your! I got mine in Selfridges but Sephora also sells this on-line if you are in the US. I didn't get the Ceramidin Cream as I haven't finished with current moisturiser, I just wanted an extra hydration boost 

Comments

Popular Posts