:-)

:-)

Sunday, 7 November 2010

Beep Beep - Review for ELC


The other day I received two massive parcels - at first I thought I must have gotten carried away with my last Net-a-Porter order but when I opened it, I discovered the lovely people from Early Learning Centre had sent me A Whizz around Garage and the Emergency Service Centre for the twins to try out and and review.

Toddler Wild Thing (former Thing 1) and Thing 2 loved it ....the noise, the lights; the cars were the perfect size to push along and gave them much amusements as they road tested them (did you see what I did there, me clever). There was a few tears as they both fought to hold the same car (there were 6 in all). It was easy to assemble (by me) and although one part has been pulled off - the P sign. The new toys have been coping very well with near constant play. ELC even supplied batteries , AA, which was most thoughtful of them. I tried to upload a video of them playing but YouTube took forever so I gave up. Toddler Wild Thing does a really sweet siren impression - so cute! Thing 2 is stuffing all the cars into the lift.

Curly Haired Beauty adopted the garage and lined up all her Happy Land people and pretended the garage was a playground with her people sliding down the slide. Very versatile and perfect for any toddler boys or girls if you want a nice showy gift, as it comes in a large box. A great Christmas present idea. Yes I mentioned Christmas! Its now permissible: Bonfire Night has been, Halloween long gone and the shops are stuffed full of Crimbo gear.

This was a sponsored post for Early Learning Centre. Thank you folks for sending me such lovely toys for the tots. I will get round to reviewing Cobblestone Farm Play set once I have gotten round to building it for Curly Haired Beauty.

2 comments:

  1. Are what fun. Petit Garcon loves the chugginton things they have. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, glad they arrived! The twins seem to be loving them!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you