Marching through

Spring already and today felt like April Showers...where did the time go? Been plagued by the plague in my household: one by one everyone has been knocked down with a horrid cold accompanied by raging high temperatures, coughs, aches and pains. Oh and vomit - Nice!

So not a lot of joy right now but I have been making an effort to keep up appearances by wearing SS12 brights in the hope that a little ray of sunshine may shine on me and make my life more bearable.

The easiest way of doing this has been to wear bright opaque tights. Keeping the rest of my outfit neutral in colours of black, navy, camel, white and khaki. But packing a punch with high-kicking (creaky) legs - bonus result my legs stay warm. Still too early to go bare legged yet!


Credit for photo from here . Hennes have got a great selection of colours in-store right now.

Comments

Popular Posts