Why are the Sales on?

Well I never Net a Porter have already started their sale on their website. So unfair as I can see so many things I would love to self-gift to me!

Even Liberty's have a sale on in store (look for the stickers on items) and it would have been rude not to go in to check it out recently. The iconic Alexandra McQueen scarf was marked down a far bit. Still out of reach on my budget and I really had to show a lot of restraint not to spend my cash on myself (don't worry kids I still got your pressies!).

Normally in the sales I like to make purchases of things that are an upgrade of what I already have or add key things to broaden my core wardrobe pieces.

This sweatshirt by Perfect Moment is elevated by the star print £70 - only XL size available but I think it looks best worn bigger and a looser fit.
During the Summer I wore a lot of long sleeved swimsuits - it helped me to stay warmer on the beach - don't you just love a British summer seaside holiday.... weirdly they were quite hard to find and ship to the UK. I had a whole Pinterest board thing going on, trying to track them down. I know some places called them Spring Suit or Paddle Suits. Which was very fitting as I did end up paddling about and rock pooling in Broadstairs.

So thinking ahead for 2018, this one is on sale Swimsuit by Perfect Moment  £133

If you haven't already got a special outfit to wear for Christmas Day then may I suggest these? Madewell Satin Top and Staud Wide Satin pants. Comfy, loungy with a Hollywood satin starlet theme. I can see myself stuffing my face wearing these faux PJ's.

In recent years I always try and wear a blingy outfit now the kids have grown out of their small people stage (think sick, snot, poo, wee, yuck). *Sign* I am the only person in the household that has made the efforts whilst everyone is still in PJ's or sweats. I am probably channeling Beverly from The Goldbergs but I am making memories and in this Insta world when can I dress up?

Happy Shopping #selfgift
twosp x


Comments

Popular Posts