Wedding Invite

Wedding season is in full swing and I have a lovely invite to go to one in late summer. Set in the ruins of Cowdray Ruins the ceremony is being held in the beautiful fragrant walled garden in the style of a Tudor pleasure garden. The bride is going to arrive in a horsedrawn carriage pulled by two grey geldings (apparently mares are too moody!). Its going to be a totally chic celebration with afternoon tea; a proper English cream tea. I cannot wait....Here's hoping the weather stays fine or I will seriously have to pack my hunter wellie boots!










Comments

  1. Sadly I don't have any weddings to go to this year, I do love Weddings!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts