Mini Amor Dress

ALICE by Temperley 
On Monday the email system at the office was down and I couldn't do any work so I decided to use the time and surf the net for any final mark downs; I do love sale stalking on the internet. This Mini Amor T-shirt dress, ALICE by Temperley was marked down even further to £38 (originally £95). At that price I had to snap it up as it was way cheaper than anything else you could have got in Top Shop.

Well it arrived today and I am very pleased with it. Its in supersoft cotton and will be perfect to wear for a 40th birthday party this Saturday. I won't even have to wear spanx pants underneath as its not too clingy. I'll dress it up with some studded leather ankle boots and patterned Wolford tights.

Those of you who saw my Twitter musings; I had also found the Halston Heritage cocktail dress on sale; as worn by SJP in SATC2.

There was a lovely horizon blue version for sale at Question Air and I pondered if I should get it. After much Twitter debate I came a across another one in purple at Stylebop. What a choice and which one should I get? This would be a very wearable dress for work, play, dining out etc.

Then a whole hoard of people turned up and surrounded me because the woman at the next desk started her bake sale! Well I had to click off-line as I couldn't look that obvious doing non-related work at the computer. I even tried to buy up the cake stock to get rid of everyone but by the time I could get back on-line - my size had already gone in both colours - boo hoo. I guess it was not to be.... then I came across this...
Halston Heritage Twisted lamĂ© dress When and where I am going to wear this, I will never know but isn't is fabulous? Twisted Lame Dress by Halston Heritage £93 from Net-a-Porter.

Comments

  1. I think they have the purple on Flannels website but I love what you have bought and you are so right about the first dress being cheaper than anything you could get on the high street! Have a great birthday party and welcome to being forty something xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there-both dresses are fabulous-a day and a night dress which are so stylish and very good bargains too!! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts