CLEAN UP


We've spent the last few days listening to the screeching sirens and whirling helicopters overhead. The office has issued lots of security warnings and I have stopped wearing jewellery and taken extra precautions not to have any mobile, Blackberry, iPod device on show when walking about in public. It sounds extreme but the extra menace on the streets of London is very real. I've been glued to the news, Twitter and various websites - all very depressing. The burning buildings in Croydon is located only 2 miles from where I live. My lungs were filled with the acrid smoke, not a great way to start the week.

Click here to see if you can help. I hope good shall prevail and the evil driven away. We don't need this lawlessness. But since a lot of the mindless violent acts have been perpetrated by children (where are their parents?) I fear for the future.

Comments

Popular Posts