Escape 2011


Its Summer 2010 and I am already looking ahead to next year! Matthew Williamson's Pre Spring 2011 range called Escape. “a complete capsule wardrobe of luxury pieces for the high summer season”.




This fantastic looking cape is from the A/W 2010 collection, it also comes in a stunning violet colour but I couldn't copy the picture from the MW website. Fast forward the video to 5.80 to see it on the catwalk. 





I have always loved MW's use of colours and patterns - he's a designer whose career I follow closely being only two day's older than me. He also went to the same school as my friend's husband. I wore one of his brilliant coloured dresses to their wedding as a tribute to him and them (both from Manchester). I might even dig it out to wear to tomorrow's Gurgle Awards (hint vote for me please). 

Comments

  1. What a gorgeous summer collection. How do we vote, inbox me on twitter, I would most certainly vote for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous resort clothes...I would go on vacation just to wear them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts