Get your coat on


I'm having another coat wobble moment after seeing these by Aquascutum. From the top: Bruna Grey Wool cape, Celia Camel hair wrap coat with wool piped embroidery, Sian DB Camel wrap coat all accesorised with Paula Brown leather belt.

I already own an Aquascutum coat, about 7 years old in a pink boucle tweed shot with copper lurex threads, in a belted slouchy trench style. Its a great coat to throw on to beat the winter blues. Bought at a sample sale in Chelsea Old Town Hall. At that sale I managed to buy everyone's Christmas presents - D still wears the V-neck Merino wool sweater I got him and my sister still uses the wallet I gave her. Goes to show you do need to spend a little more on quality key items and they will last the course.

Comments

  1. Love the Camel ones, there are so many coats I want this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh lovely all 3! This really is the season for coats.

    Checked out the Barbour, very nice, good detailing and price but I so want navy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there-lovely choices here, camel is going to be big this coming season!! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That first one is kind of funky. I like the brown one at the bottom.
    -Tory

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts