Shop Guilt Free

Courtesy of Daily Candy, some lovely shopping opportunities coming up for Friday and Saturday if you are in London town.


SHOP (GUILT FREE)
Too Many Clothes for Too Many Women
What: 
A shopping editor uses fifteen years of industry contacts to flog discounted stock from Austique, Donna Ida, Kat Maconie,Wilbur & Gussie and more.
Why: A portion of proceeds will be donated to Breakthough Breast Cancer.
When: Sat., 11 a.m.-7 p.m. (Preview at 10 a.m. for £10 ticket holders.)
Where: Plough Studios, 9 Park Hill, SW4 9NS. Map It


SAVE
D&G Sample Sale
What:
 Up to 70 per cent off ready-to-wear and accessories for men and women.
Why: Just in time for party season.
When: Fri., 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
Where: The Music Room, 26 S. Molton Ln., W1K 5LF. Cash only. Map It


PS Thank you everyone for you Birthday wishes - so far 39 hasn't been as hideous as I thought it would be.  Although maybe when I hit 50 and find myself not looking a bit like this  Madonna bird then I may freak out some... when she turns 63 and I am 50 and somehow she looks younger than me then I must get the number of her surgeon, photoshopper etc. !!!! Meow


Comments

  1. Oh F! Why do I have no cash - I don't get paid until next week. Only sent my invoices out today - drat, I love a bit of D&G.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts