Shopping Mantra

I’m sticking with my mantra of starting each season to purchase one of the following key items to update my wardrobe.
Coat
Dress
Shoes
Bag
OK shucks this is a late post as we’ve only got a few more weeks left of Spring before its officially Summer! You don’t have to spend an enormous amount, just try and go for a quality well made items rather than lots of cheap bits that fall apart in the washing machine.

So far, shoes were sorted out with my Georgina Goodman Shoes /Wedding anniversary gift
Dress – recent Uniqlo purchases (silk Shirtdress and floral maxi dress) Whoops, see what I did there I got 2 dresses tee hee, these are my rules to bend!
Bag – Zara plaited leather shopper – yeah I had to buy it not because Ms Palermo had been papped carrying one. Its just the perfect bucket shape and I have been sniffing is lovely leathery smell all day - yeah I am a bit weird like that but I was testing to see if my nose still functioned after being broken by head-butting 2 year old. 
Coat – shopped from my wardrobe, Toast Navy linen ¾ length sleeve collarless coat. Something I recently re-discovered. Purchased 4 years ago when I was pregnant 1st time round, its 2 sizes too big but with a skinny belt its cocoon like shape is ideal as a cover up for the changeable weather we are having.

So I am all set, good to go, so bring on the hosepipe ban this summer…..

Comments

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts