Dreaming of lunch



Mmmmmm I've only just had breakfast but I am dreaming of lunch already! Just had a call from Selfridges (boy do they start work early) to confirm a lunchtime reservations for the Pierre Koffmann's pop up restaurant on Selfridges rooftop . OK so its like over a month away but I never did get a chance to eat at La Tante Claire; so this is a way to find out what all the fuss was about. If its anything to go by from Giles Coren review I really can't wait! I am hoping for the legendary pistachio ice-cream sinking into a perfect souffle. I am one of those people who looks at the dessert part of the menu and work out what to order around it! D will take a punt on the Pigs trotters, that's a bit too squeamish for my liking, even though I have been known to snuffle my way through every crustacean in a pile of fruit de mer.

Comments

Popular Posts