Back in W1















Today I went to a screening at the Charlotte Street Hotel, it was a work function to see their latest title with drinks afterwards and I was at a loss of what to wear. I am currently on maternity leave and have lost a bit of my fashion mojo. My current wardrobe are lots of stripy t-shirts and jeans/leggins as I am constantly being puked on or covered in paint from the curly haired beauties artistic attempt. To get out of the style rut I opted for this Top Shop combo I picked up last week. Wet look leggins and a nude over sized T-Shirt. To make it less fetish/casual I wore over it a  navy long line skinny knit cardi, black ankle boots and my black Margaret Howell trench coat. This coat is easily the best investment piece I have ever bought. It was a bargain (was 700 down to 330) in the Selfridges sale 3 years ago and have worn it ever since. Cost per wear it has redeemed itself very well and its perfect to wear when the weather is changeable like it has been recently. It was great to be back in my old W1 stomping and I cannot wait to go back, just to be in the thick of things again.

Comments

Popular Posts