I so want this



Should I or shouldn't I? This Twenty8Twelve jacket has come up for sale on Cocosa, an invite only shopping website on heavily discounted designer gear. I last saw this for sale on the My Wardrobe website last year and could have kicked myself for not getting it then. But since my income has dramatically been reduced to being on SMP I can't justify the expenditure. But it could be worn with so many things in my wardrobe I am sorely tempted - shrugged over my girly Matthew Williamson frock to toughen the look . I have it in my check-out basket and itching to hit the buy it now button. After having 3 babies my body has been amazing snapping back into a size 8 , now weigh 8 stones 2 pounds and I think I deserve a thank you present for getting back into shape so quickly. I'm worth it!!! But seeing its my birthday next month maybe I can persuade D to get it for me as an early gift??? I have after all extended his family line, provided an heir and a spare (did I mention I had twin boys 5 months ago?).

Comments

Popular Posts