Strike a pose




I've been nominated for Best Fashion Blog by a Mummy at the Gurgle Awards 
this Saturday (hint vote for me please) - Its being held in a lovely venue in central 
London and nominees are going to get spoilt with some pampering treats. 
I'm looking forward to meeting up with my fellow bloggers and having a good 
catch-up with Tor at Fab frocks gets married who is planning an Alice in Wonderland 
themed wedding.

Photos will be taken and posted later on the web and I know I only ever do one pose 
for pictures (yes call me a poser) - in my whole family album I am facing forward (my best angle), 
chin dropped slightly down by 1/2 inch, big smile (lots of teeth on show) , 
body slightly twisted, shoulders relaxed, chest out. Yes is does take a bit of effort 
to pose like this but its worth the hassle - in the world of facebook tagging, its so much 
easier to have a bad photo of you out in cyberspace when you would rather have a good one!

Oh and no talking - nothing worse than you gob wide open, catching flies.....

Comments

  1. Well done on your nomination, have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to meeting you! Don't worry, all the unflattering pictures will be destroyed! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts