Away Days

On bright cold sunny days like today I wish I was away in Europe. Maybe in Vienna, sipping hot chocolate and eating pastries. Fat chance of that happening in the near future. But it reminds me I need to get a new suitcase. This Cabin upright bag in the red car design by Orla Kiely would be perfect and is on sale. I already have this print in a medium sling bag (which I use as a nappy change bag). I just love the cheerfulness of the design and in baggage claim it would stand out from the rest suitcases.


I also bought from the John Lewis sale the bed linen in Moss and Orange ready in anticipation for the twins rooms when they are older. Much cooler than all the other stuff around for kids. Mmmm yes I know they are only 9 months old now but they will grow up very quickly!

Comments

Popular Posts