One bag good, two bags baaad

To misquote George Orwell ’ Animal Farm’ – I am seeing a lot of women carrying two handbags instead of just one. Why is that? Do they have a lot of important items that need to be carted about? Are they trying to balance the load by evenly distributing between two bags? This is a bit of a rant, as a user of public transport, space inside the cattle tin (called the tube) is at a premium. When a woman has two bags it is not OK to have both hooked over your shoulder, pushed round the back and into my ribs. 


Owning a big handbag does not make you bum look smaller – no matter what the fashion mags say. A big bum is still a big bum. You know who you are….stop the madness. Limit yourself to just one bag and your back will thank you for it.

Comments

  1. Stupid people, so inconsiderate to others x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? My arse still looks the size of Wales?? That's it I'm suing Gok Wan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sometimes have two bags but I never bash a soul - v bad manners.I have one small one and one with my bloody books in it plus other stuff. The other day it was a hard drive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts