I had no idea Celebrity Big Brother was back on our screens until there was a little profile about the contestants in Grazia Magazine. Stephanie Beecham is in it! She is a natural beauty, a talented actress - Tenko, The Colby's (go on admit it it was a great part being Sable Colby) and more recently Coronation Street. I loved her when she was on Strictly Come Dancing. But what has she done to her face? Its a crying shame she felt like she could not grow old gracefully. Are there no female older role models left? Lets not get me started on Madonna....

Comments

  1. I am gutted I didn't bother to watch CBB this year as everybody is saying how funny it has been. Personally I don't think Stephanie Beechams facial work is too obvious unlike some we could mention!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts