:-)

:-)

Sunday, 25 October 2009

Happy Face


Ahhh my little sister (by 3 minutes) got me the most fabulous birthday present. It must be a twin thing that she knew I had run out of my favorite Decleor product and bought me a huge kit which included the lush melt in Aromessence Essential Balm, Neroli oil, Hydrafloral face cream and other goodies. I chop and change my beauty products all the time and although the Philosophy set I got a few weeks ago, is doing its thing. I always turn back to this old faithful to really get my skin glowing. It does take more effort to apply and I think the extra massaging you need to do, helps the blood flow and lymph glands drain.  Pure magic and smells heavenly.

1 comment:

  1. hello from Spain!!!
    would you help us to talk about AQUASOL? a little and nice touristic complex in Gran Canaria??
    www.aquasol-grancanria.blogspot.com
    thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you