Love from....

I was hoping to be able to get down to the Love from Australia sample sale today in my lunch break (South Molton Music Rooms). But the weather was against me. It was raining cats and dogs and I couldn’t risk a good soaking and spend the rest of the afternoon steaming wet as I dried out. My Uggs have still not dried out; thank goodness I had a change of shoes in my desk drawer.
I was looking for some replacement Uggs – current ones are looking a bit tired – all the salty gritted roads during the winter months have spoilt the look of them.
Address
26 South Molton Lane, W1K 5AB
Transport Bond Street
http://www.themusicroom.co.uk/ 

Comments

  1. I know they aren't the most attractive things in the world but you can't beat Uggs to make you feel snug when the weather is horrible outside! Tor x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Be nice and kind - only comments you would be happy for your gran/mum/daughter to read. Thank you

Popular Posts